Omron wrist cuff
Advanced portable Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. The 652 will detect irregular heartbeats, average 3 readings taken in a 10 minute period, and even has a memory! The monitor also features smart Heart Guide Technology, which uses multiple lights to tell the user whether or not the monitor is in the proper spot to take a reading.
Your heart is your most important organ, and it's a good idea to know how well it's doing. With Omron home blood pressure monitors, you consistently get an accurate picture of your heart's health.
One in three adults suffer from high blood pressure in America. This condition can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, and blindness. With the Omron 7 SERIES wrist monitor, you can monitor your blood pressure at home, and with the help of your physician, take steps to decrease your risk of heart disease. A healthy heart combined with a healthy lifestyle will help increase your chances for a long, active life.
- Automatic BP652N Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor UPC 23, 3
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- 2 AAA batteries
- Cuff Size: Approximately 5.25 to 8.5 inches (13.5 to 21.5 centimeters)
- Heart Guide Technology - Automatically activates when your wrist is at heart level, ensuring consistently accurate readings. Flashing orange and blue indicator lights help guide your wrist to your heart level, making it easier to find the correct position
- BP Level Indicator - Shows how your reading compared to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Slim Portable Design - New slim design is more discrete and convenient for portability, allowing users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured
- Advanced Averaging - Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- 100 memory storage with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button